Why are we asking you to fill out a new form?
Because of grant spending restrictions, our funding for spay/neuter surgeries is limited. Your answers on this Existing Client Needs Assessment Form will help us determine where you will be best served.
We have funding for cats in place which can only be spent at C-SNIP. If you cannot pay for cat spay/neuter in full, we MAY ask you to utilize C-SNIP’s services vs coming to us where we have no funding currently in place.
Who should fill out this form?
Clients who have used CF services in the past 12 months:
If you are a client who has used our services within the past year, you can fill out this quick form vs filling out the complete needs assessment form. This form is a little shorter but will help us route you to the best means of getting your community cats fixed.
If it’s been more than a year since you’ve seen us or you are a new client, please go here instead: http://www.carolsferals.org/trap-neuter-return/needs/
What can I expect?
Instances where we will want you to come to us:
- If you can pay for spay/neuter services in full.
- If you have a sick or injured cat needing additional medical attention. C-SNIP does not tend to injuries.
- If you have an unplanned emergency-type situation, we may ask you to come to us.
Instances where we may route you to C-SNIP:
- If you are an experienced trapper and cannot pay for spay/neuter services in full.
- If you have a litter of friendly kittens and cannot pay for spay/neuter services in full.
- If you have a friendly cat you can handle easily and cannot pay for spay/neuter services in full.
It will all depend on how you fill out the following form.
It’s important that you fill out a form before showing up at Carol’s Ferals so we may route you to the best venue to meet your needs and ensure we have financing to cover any expenses you can not.